Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this website both within the UK and internationally is provided by SAM’S Trade Centre on the terms set out below.
These terms are subject to change from time to time without notice so should be checked regularly. Continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on this website are vested in SAM’S Trade Centre or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for personal use or internal business use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. All copyright notices in the original material must be retained. This website may not modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way for any commercial purpose.
The permission to recopy for personal and internal business use does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any other web-site, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise). SAM’S Trade Centre is not responsible for any file downloads.
SAM’S Trade Centre makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
(a) any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content). This information on this website does not constitute advice or recommendation; or
(b) any content of any other web-site referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this web-site ('Third Party Site').
SAM’S Trade Centre shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information given by its employees, agents or subcontractors in relation to, contained in or available through, its website.
SAM’S Trade Centre does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will SAM’S Trade Centre have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any Third Party Site infringes any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous).
SAM’S Trade Centre does not warrant that functions, materials and information available on this website (and/or linked to this website) will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or its server are free of viruses or bugs and other items of a destructive nature. The website user is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy particular requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output.
The failure or delay of SAM’S Trade Centre to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive SAM’S Trade Centre’s right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
5. SAM’S Trade Centre Product Review Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing a customer review. These reviews help other customers to make better informed buying decisions. We believe our customers are in the best position to review our products. We value your views as they'll help others to make the right choices for them. Enjoy your reviewing experience!
Hints and tips on how to write a really useful review
- Give your review a Name
- Your review must be based on your experience of owning the product, explaining what you liked or disliked about it and why. Only review products you purchased.
- Your review should be about the product: its features, characteristics and performance, not to any experience of purchasing or delivery
- Do not use CAPITAL LETTERS apart from in normal punctuationo
- Do focus on information you think would help others decide whether to buy the product
- Please ensure you comply completely with all the guidelines. SAM’S Trade Centre will not edit words or phrases - any review containing the smallest amount of unacceptable content will be rejected and not appear on the site
- To write a review you have to be:
- Registered to write a review. Register now
- Suppliers or manufacturers are not eligible to submit a review
- We cannot publish reviews that contain:
- Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous comments
- Comments about other reviewers
- Content that may infringe upon the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others
- Content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations
- False statements, defame or impersonate others
- Comments on SAM’S Trade Centre’s service, if you have comments on this please contact us directly
- Time sensitive material
- Spamming or advertising
- Third party brand names or trade marks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
- SAM’S Trade Centre’s suppliers or manufacturers
- If a review is submitted that contains any of the above SAM’S Trade Centre reserves the right to:
- Not publish the review
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- All review copy becomes the property of SAM’S Trade Centre once submitted.
- Your personal details will not be used or passed on to any third parties.